State-of-The-Art Technology Brings
Fans Closer To The Action
We’re completely transforming the in-arena experience for fans at Capital One Arena, utilizing the latest in LED video technology to bring the fan closer than ever to the action.
one of LARGEST 360-DEGREE CONTINUOUS VIDEO SCREEN IN SPORTS
We’re installing a revolutionary new Centerhung Scoreboard that will feature the largest 360-degree continuous video screen of any Arena in the United States.
• Ability to retract for customized and enhanced fan entertainment
• Over 7,000 square feet of LED displays
• 360-degrees of continuous video screens means the action never ends
• First-ever 4mm pixel pitch, meaning more pixels per inch than anywhere in the US
• Eight (8) sided multi-level display areas, delivering not just video of the action but real-time stats, scores and updates
• 4K HD resolution with true-to-life color
CIRCLING OUR ARENA, A FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND SKYRING
For the first time in an indoor arena, Capital One Arena will feature an incredible SkyRing that will feature over 9,000 square feet of LED video, wrapping the roofline of the arena bowl.
• 390 feet diameter SkyRing is the largest display in any US arena to date
• Just over 9,250 square feet of LED display area
• 1,230 square foot circumference wraps the Arena
• Best-in-class HD, true-to-color quality
REVOLUTIONARY TWO-SIDED DUALTV™ BOARDS
We’re introducing four – yes, four – state-of-the-art two-sided, curved DualTV boards in the corners of the Arena, ensuring every fan is up-close to the action.
• First-of-its kind board that displays LED video on both sides
• More than 3,000 square feet of LED display
• Over 1,000 square feet on the backsides alone!
• Best-in-class LED display, with true-to-color quality
WRAPPED TO PERFECTION
We’re updating our Ribbon Boards with new 10mm LED boards that will deliver the quality picture our fans expect in the state-of-the-art Capital One Arena
• Updating our Upper and Lower Fascia ribbons with 1,600 square feet of brand-new LED
• Add 2 new end zone ribbons adding more than 1,040 additional square feet of LED display to Capital One Arena
• 10mm LED displays means unrivaled image quality
• True-to-color quality
ADDING TO OUR PHASE ONE LED UPDATES
The commitment to best-in-class LED displays began with Phase I Renovations which updated more than 350 Arena Media Network television screens, 85 98-inch screens, and 23 large format LED boards around the concourse, allowing fans to experience the best of sports technology as they enjoy one of the premier arenas in the country.